Login

Mother day flowers traditional

Chicano money tattoo

Popular jesus quotes,uv tattoos on black skin v3,atlanta tribal tattoo artists uk - Step 2

Kanye West has used Jesus Christ in his art since "Jesus Walks." Never, though, has West's embrace of the Son of God been as fervent as his last album, "Yeezus," which title is a portmanteau of West's nickname (Yeezy) and Jesus. With Kanye bringing a Jesus lookalike on stage during his current tour, The Huffington Post decided now is a good time to compare the relative places of Kanye and Jesus in the popular zeitgeist.
There are a lot terms Twitter users use to reference Jesus: there's the broad "Jesus," which includes other people named Jesus, the more specific "Jesus Christ" and foreign language versions -- Jesucristo in Spanish, gesu cristo in Italian. According to the data, in the last year worldwide, looking at only original Tweets (no retweets, no replies), “Jesus Christ” had 3,936,585 mentions, while “Kanye West” had 4,541,349 mentions. While West's total was greater overall, on a typical day, Kanye didn't have more tweets than Jesus. Jesus Christ's biggest day-of-the-week was Sunday, while Kanye's biggest day-of-the-week was Monday. When you look at the stream of "Jesus Christ" tweets, you will quickly notice a complication: a large amount of the "Jesus Christ" tweets are idiomatic ("I just stubbed my toe.
This sample is again too small to prove definitive, but even if only 25 percent of those tweets that contain the word Jesus refer to the religious figure, "Jesus" would still have more literal tweets than "Kanye," and the proportion of tweets referring to Jesus appears to be much higher than that.


So, it looks like Jesus is "the most high" on Twitter -- except for Justin Bieber, who trumps Jesus in popularity with 68,257,710 tweets for the search term "Bieber" during the same period.
Lady Gaga rocked some 80's style while leaving her apartment building in New York City on June 6. Kanye has an advantage with foreign language tweets, because countries with the Latin derived alphabets, as far as we know, refer to Kanye West as Kanye West while, as mentioned above, there are many different ways to reference Jesus.
We looked at a sample of the hundred most recent tweets for "Jesus Christ" on Twitter using the Twitter search and found that 73 percent of uses of "Jesus Christ" were idiomatic, leaving 27 percent literal.
Jesus had significantly more tweets: Kanye had 10,412,097 tweets compared to Jesus's 51,724,902 tweets.
In fact, Jesus had more tweets on the majority of days (187 out of the 365 days in the year).
This search occurred during a tense soccer match (lots of "Jesus Christ" exclamations) and is too small of a sample to offer definitive conclusions, but it signals that the idiomatic "Jesus Christ" is accounting for a significant portion of the examined mentions. When you break it down by region, mentions of "Jesus" are more popular than "Kanye" pretty much everywhere.


When comparing Jesus and Kanye on Twitter, the first question is what terms should we use for the comparison? Here, again using "Kanye West" vs "Jesus Christ," Kanye had slightly more mentions overall, 2,429,931 to 2,224,895, but they were about equal when the day-to-day totals received consideration.
Usage of the exclamatory "Jesus Christ" is probably more popular among those who are at least exposed to Christianity, so it may still be a good signal for Jesus's popularity among the Twitterati.
Breaking it down state-by-state, some states tweeted more about Jesus (orange states) while other states tweeted more about Kanye (green states). That being said, the idiomatic Jesus Christ doesn't directly refer to the person Jesus Christ, while Kanye West refers to the person Kanye in almost all cases, so if we're looking for an apples-to-apples comparison, then Jesus Christ's numbers are significantly smaller.



Quotes by martin luther king jr
Bridal bouquets with hydrangeas and roses


Comments

  • Leon, 23.02.2016 at 10:50:40

    Dip in your decrease again you really understand what.
  • ESSE, 23.02.2016 at 13:56:57

    Designs and ideas broad space.
  • ele_bele_gelmisem, 23.02.2016 at 15:47:59

    You're eighty as it's today pal of mine.
  • Vuqar, 23.02.2016 at 20:16:12

    Good Tattoo designs then here are few aren't meant and limitless.