If you asked me about 6+ years ago my thoughts on tattoos (or even just life in general), my answer to you would be very different from what I would tell you now.
I’m in a bit of a busy patch in my already busy life, and also there have been lots of other issues that have came up that makes me a little depressed.
OBVIOUSLY they wouldnt be the exact same ****ing tats because if you have a good artist then they can do their own design. Never tell your problems to anyone, 20% of people don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.


I have found that throughout the last 5 years, I have really came to learn a lot about myself. I’m all for trying new things and living life to the fullest (in most cases), so even if it’s a tiny tattoo that no one will ever see, who cares!
Currently, I already have tattoos behind my left and right ear, lower abdomen (new!), and left wrist. I used to hate them actually, but as I see more and more tattoos on thighs, I realized that some of them can be quite beautiful.


They say that the human mind is fully developed at age 25, but I think that there is always room to grow.



How to become a cartoon artist
Encouraging bible verses during depression
Tattoos on tumblr page
Best free picture editing app for blackberry


Comments to «I want to design my own tattoo online for free uk»

  1. LEZBIYANKA writes:
    Expertise of a tattoo shakiness greater than that some folks select to mixed multiple designs into.
  2. red_life_girl writes:
    Inanimate objects made with the the elephant that.