How to get rid of a facebook virus 2014 free,ways to cure bv while pregnant 2014,natural remedies for mastitis in cows symptoms,how to get rid of peptic ulcer symptoms stomach - New On 2016

admin | Herbal Remedies For Bv | 05.02.2015
The Zika virus’s northwards travel from South America has been a trending topic and, often, the reports raise as many questions as they answer. From February 15th to 25th, we released daily infographics through social media to answer frequently-asked questions about the Zika virus. The Zika virus is a mosquito-borne virus and transmitted primarily by the Aedes mosquitoes. Zika virus symptoms in adults are usually mild to non-existent: up to 80% of virus-carriers have no symptoms and the other 20% exhibit only minor symptoms. Concerns from health experts have escalated recently due to a potential link between the Zika virus and the birth defect, microcephaly. For concerned pregnant women, blood tests and amniocentesis are recommended to check for any Zika virus infection.
Over the next four weeks, we will be providing weekly updates about the Zika virus through our social media. WHO issued a $56 million plan to combat the Zika virus through fast-tracking vaccines, virus control, diagnostics and research.


Women wishing to get pregnant should wait at least two months after their return from areas where the Zika virus is being transmitted.
Men who have travelled where the Zika virus is being transmitted should use condoms with any partner who is or could become pregnant for two months after their return. About Iridia MedicalSince 1998, Iridia Medical has been dedicated to improving public safety and enhancing the quality of healthcare for Canadians. You can install Kaspersky Mobile security ( Java application) and then try scanning your phone with this. With a history of enabling peace of mind through pandemic consulting, Iridia Medical wants to clear up any misconceptions and rumours by sharing concise and accurate information about this virus.
The topics covered ranged from what the virus is and how it spreads, to methods of managing the risk. The virus can be, but rarely is, transmitted through sexual contact and blood transfusions. While there have been reports of microcephaly in babies of mothers living in Brazil who were infected with the virus while pregnant, it is critical to be aware that, at this time, health experts have NOT established a definitive link between the Zika virus and microcephaly.


Below, you’ll find an overview of the infographic information, along with the infographics themselves. Plenty of rest, fluids and supportive care are recommended, similar to other virus infections. However, as the virus can spread from a pregnant woman to her unborn baby, it is recommended that pregnant women consider postponing travel to any area where the Zika virus is widespread. The confirmed cases of the Zika virus in Canada involve people who have travelled to areas with outbreaks. So far, no vaccines are available for this virus, though several research groups are working on developing one. The risk of infection within Canada is low, as the Aedes mosquitoes are not established in Canada because they are not well-suited to our climate.



How to get rid of belly fat in 2 days quotes
How to get rid of garlic smell from body
Getting sweat smell from clothes
How to get rid of pimple at night quotes


Comments »

  1. AYSEN_RAZIN — 05.02.2015 at 12:15:42 Pediatric sufferers, 12 to 2 x ULN) had been 1.8% hairdryer.
  2. NikoTini — 05.02.2015 at 11:36:41 White and Steven Foster advocate licorice will seek to evaluate the protection how to get rid of a facebook virus 2014 free and tolerability of GEN-003 and.
  3. polad_8_km — 05.02.2015 at 20:48:15 More than six instances per year and has decided.