In January this year we were so happy to hear from Kate Browne (nee English) when she reached her goal weight using the Lose Baby Weight plans and Healthy Mummy Smoothies.
And now 4 months later we have caught up with Kate (who is now married – congratulations Kate!) to see how she is going with her weight loss maintenance. We asked Kate to answer some questions for us, as we know how much you all love to hear how other mums have successfully lost weight and kept it off with the Lose Baby Weight plan and smoothies. We often get feedback from mums on our plans who say that their husband just loves to eat mashed potato with their meals. My name is Kristy Rawson, I am 28 years of age, I have two beautiful boys, Blake aged 12 and our newest addition Talon who has just turned 5 months old.
I am normally quite an active person, I love playing soccer in a six a side soccer comp, riding motocross, walking, going to the gym and doing classes. We all still need to nourish our bodies with a clean and healthy balanced diet to fuel it for weight loss and we all need to have the understanding of how to safely lose the weight instead of falling into fad diets and potentially causing harm to our bodies instead of helping it. Sure exercise is a major part in weight loss, but 80% of weight loss is actually made up of nutrition and the remaining 20% is made up of training and exercise. Since being on the lose baby weight program, not only has my body been changing but also my mindset as well.
Instead of him asking to make chocolate brownies from a supermarket box he will ask to look through my cook books and pick out healthy dessert or a banana and cocoa square recipe to bake.

This also makes doing the grocery shop a lot easier (and cheaper mind you) when I no longer have to buy the packet of donuts or bottles of coke like we used too. Now I find him saying, “Mum do you need any more almonds or nut butter” I love it and I love that me doing the lose baby weight program is helping change my whole family for the better. Because I have been so strong in these last 7 weeks and not caving into many bad treats (if any) I have had a lot of feedback from friends, people at the gym noticing my results and asking me what I have been doing to get in shape so soon after having little Talon. I love helping people and encouraging people to fight for their dreams, and is one massive reason why I have decided to take part in studying Certificate 3 and 4 in Personal Training. Every month, a mum who is on the Lose Baby Weight plans will be writing about their journey, exercise, ups and downs and will be here to help motivate YOU and THEMSELVES along the way.
The Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus), also known as the Peregrine,[2] and historically as the Duck Hawk in North America,[3] is a widespread bird of prey in the family Falconidae.
Some people out there have said to me that losing the last 4.6kg will be “easy, a piece of cake”. And with Blake helping out in the kitchen, I am able to make some really positive changes in the way he understands what is good and bad for him. And I tell them, it’s about what you’re eating, and how and when you’re exercising but most importantly I tell them about the lose baby weight program I am on, and how it has helped me with all the tools to do so. I find it SO rewarding to have people telling me how great I am doing and how good I look etc that I want to be able to give that experience to someone else through making them reach for their goals through fitness.

I am so doing this next time so I don't have to ask my husband to take my picture all the time. Get healthy today and let us teach you how to eat for the body you want and not for the body you have. I have found it difficult to keep up my exercise routine now that I have returned to work but I am trying to stay as active as possible and haven’t gained any weight so far. Having the support of the Facebook page and daily emails makes you feel like you’re not in it alone and it is so easy! Little do some people realize that weight loss is hard whether you have 50kg to lose or 5kg to lose. I am noticing I am making so many better choices for my body, my health, my mind and most importantly my three boys (hubby included), as I have slowly started to change not only my way of eating but my son Blake’s as well.

How to lose weight 7 months pregnant video
Free meal plans for weight loss and muscle gain vegetarian
Easy diet plan for weight loss in hindi movies


  1. Excellent

    Elbows up to touch both knees dinner.


  2. RAFO

    Pursuit of health and wellness health professionals as categorically poor for years.


  3. 34

    Exercising on an empty stomach would burn a lot more fat, but.


  4. xixixixi

    Mashed potatoes, frozen dinners, and ketchup than created up the caloric difference in improved protein.


  5. KETR

    Believe that kibble is the yet and.