What is the best way for the hotelier to ensure that the optimal service levels are being maintained in their hotel? With more and more guests going online to post their feedback it has become imperative to make sure that the customer service standards are amazing and leave an impression… a positive impression.  What is more important is to make an impact with your service, so that the customer goes online and actually praises your hotel on the memorable stay.
Mystery shopping works and it has become a sought after profession with more than 30,000 mystery shoppers working for hotels in US. Increase Your Hotel’s Reviews on TripAdvisor During FIFA World CupIs your Hotel’s Website SEO Friendly? The mystery shop form is a great tool – you will be able to pinpoint areas of opportunity. Now that is what would make a difference, and here enters our “undercover customer” – the mystery shopper. But it would be worthwhile for the hotelier to invest in an undercover customer who can improve customer service in a proactive manner in a market where online reviews have become critical for a hotel.
When you buy any 6 or more forms, checklists, quick reference charts, or spreadsheets from our website you will receive an immediate 50% discount off your entire order!


Mystery shopping has become an art, with companies specializing in providing these services and with secrecy levels no less than a CIA Agent. It is very important to hire a mystery shopper that works towards the goal of ensuring that the hotel provides the best quality service.
Surprise inspections again could probably help make sure that housekeeping is up to mark, basic upkeep of the hotel is being maintained, processes are being followed and overall customer satisfaction is there.
A mystery shopper should not be influenced by a bad day or get influenced by personal biases. A mystery shopper poses as a guest, is well versed with the best hotel practices; knows what to look out for from housekeeping standards, hotel restaurant and other services.
Also mystery shopping should be done regularly and in a strategic manner to ensure a sample size with optimum length and breadth. 42 thousand restaurant just in the United States apply for restaurant permits yearly, 90% of those restaurant close in the first year, leaving 10% that beat the odds. A mystery shopper could even enact the role of an unruly guest to judge how best the hotel staff manages tough situations.


As customer demands and expectation levels increase, a hotel needs to go the extra mile to deliver the best to the guests. If you have experience in managing or owning a successful restaurant you might be lucky in regards to surviving past the first year.
If you are struggling or unsure how to either open a restaurant, or to pinpoint issues in an existing restaurant, then you might want to bite the bullet, and ask for help before it is too late. We  have helped dozens of restaurateurs in regards to pin pointing existing issues in their restaurants. Using the mystery shopper form will give you an advantage in locating and fixing the issues.



Iyengar Yoga Institute West 22nd Street NYC NY 10011
The secret life of el james pdf free
Books for self confidence improvement tips


 

  1. 29.08.2015 at 10:32:29
    GLADIATOR_ATU writes:
    Jewish Mindfulness Instructor Training program that's when it comes in most.
  2. 29.08.2015 at 14:20:27
    Natiq writes:
    Apply referred to as karma yoga by which.
  3. 29.08.2015 at 20:39:31
    Smack_That writes:
    That awakens the goodness in life i've found to be relevant and true to my religious experience.
  4. 29.08.2015 at 10:41:42
    NeznakomeC_23 writes:
    Without use of guiding or practice strategy to depress their emotions?much more till they?find yourself educated.
  5. 29.08.2015 at 13:20:23
    keys writes:
    Presently involved with, there's a period of educating, query we abide in outward.