Irish womens hockey team 2012,how to make free website yahoo login,free movie download sites tamil,papa johns promo codes free pizza touchdown - Test Out

Hermes maintained their two-point lead at the top of the women’s EY Hockey League with a dramatic 3-2 win over title rivals Railway Union in a thrilling tussle at Park Avenue.
All the goals came in a stunning first half with Hermes taking a 2-0 lead inside five minutes via Chloe Watkins and Naomi Carroll. It means they stay two points clear at the top of the division with Ulster Elks, the nearest challengers. Irish captain Megan Frazer then sealed the points in the second half with the second goal from a penalty corner move, McCay again instrumental. Cork Harlequins continued their winning streak, making it three in-a-row with Olivia Roycroft’s drag-flick and a smart turn and shot from Aoibhinn Martin earning a 2-0 win over local rivals UCC at a rain-soaked Farmer’s Cross.
Pegasus got their first win of the campaign when they saw off bottom side Greenfields 4-0 thanks to goals from Suzanne Ferris, Pamela Glass, Taite Doherty and Vanessa Surgeoner. UCD, meanwhile, move into the top half of the table for the first time thanks to their 5-2 win over Pembroke. But further Mullan and Naughton goals, allied to one from Elaine Carey, saw the Belfielders race clear.
Hermes retained their perfect record at the top of the women’s EY Hockey League in dramatic fashion, winning a feisty top of the table clash with perennial Dublin rivals Railway Union at Park Avenue.
All the goals came in a cracking, end-to-end first half, before Railway came within inches of salvaging a draw on the final whistle from a last-ditch penalty corner. Chloe Watkins gave Hermes the dream start with a first minute opening goal from close range.
Emma Smyth got one back with a corner deflection goal but Anna O’Flanagan – with her ninth goal in the league and 15th in all competitions – restored the two-goal lead by quarter-time from Nikki Evans’ excellent assist for 3-1. Kate McKenna scored the goal of the game with a rocket to the top corner for 3-2 at half-time to give Railway a sniff of a result. From the final corner, Emer Lucey shot goalward but Emma Gray got down brilliantly to tip it away and record the points. UCD moved up to fifth place ahead of Pembroke as braces from Katie Mullan and Aisling Naughton saw the students earn their second win of the season. Mullan got UCD up and running in the ninth minute when she converted a corner chance with an excellent reverse-stick strike. Stella Davis kept Pembroke just about in the tie with a number of fine saves against her alma mater to limit the damage to 2-0 at half-time.

And her side were right back in the mix when another former UCD student, Caroline Hill, found the net from a corner chance.
Elaine Carey copper-fastened the win while Pembroke were down to ten players with Sarah Clarke in the sin-bin before Amy-Kate Trevor got one back late on, her second in as many games. Cork Harlequins struck twice in the second half to win the Cork derby in the women’s EY Hockey League to close the gap on the top three with their third win in succession. Nicola Kerr and Ailbhe Coyle were to the fore in the UCC defence while Rachael Kohler showed some sublime touches but few chances accrued.
With Yvonne O’Byrne pushing on, the home side began to control more of the play in the second quarter but it was UCC who had the best chance with Sarah Browner finding herself unmarked in the circle but she was unable to capitalise. Cliodhna Sargent’s corner shot was well saved low down by UCC goalkeeper Kate Murphy to keep it scoreless at half-time. With the students committing players forward, the game was sealed for the hosts when Aoibhinn Martin capitalised. Pegasus recorded their first win of the season with a comfortable 4-0 win over Greenfields whose struggles in the national league continue. Indeed, the signs were there early on as Pegs won a couple of corners before taking an eighth minute lead.
Four minutes later, Pegasus made good use of the slow pitch, drenched in heavy rain, when Ferris caught up with a ball in the corner and found Ruth Maguire free. The Ulster Elks won their fourth match from five outings to stay within two points of leaders Hermes with a composed 2-0 win over Ards in a full-blooded all-Ulster derby, played under torrential rain throughout. The hosts dominated possession initially, winning a couple of penalty corners in the early exchanges before Ards, via good work from Emma Reid, did likewise at the far end but no goals accrued.
Jessica McMaster broke the deadlock three minutes before half-time when Shirley McCay’s ball into the circle located the 18-year-old who took a touch before planting the ball into the top of the goal. Elks continued to press for more goals with Ards counter-attacking when possible but no further goals accrued. Important information regarding cookies and the Irish Sports Council.The Irish Sports Council uses cookies to help make this website better. They won their Ulster derby 2-0 against Ards with 18-year-old Jessica McMaster breaking the deadlock when she got on the end of Shirley McCay’s cross. Katie Mullan and Aisling Naughton both scored in their first quarter for a dream start before former UCD player Caroline Hill gave Pembroke a lifeline early in the second half. It was not to be and Hermes make it five wins from five, keeping their two-point lead over the Ulster Elks in tact with Railway now in third, five points off the pace.

Naomi Carroll then rounded the goalkeeper and shot home for 2-0 with barely five minutes on the clock.
The second half was more circumspect but Railway did earn themselves a last minute chance amid a goal-mouth melee.
It continues Pembroke’s home woes – they have lost all three of their home ties but won both games they have played on the road. Naughton doubled the lead 17 minutes in when she picked up the line of a cross from the left wing and diverted into the goal. But, in the minute before the three-quarter time whistle, UCD retaliated with quick-fire goals from Naughton and another Mullan effort to race into a 4-1 lead. In driving wind and rain, the conditions made things difficult at Farmer’s Cross with the majority of play initially confined to the middle third of the pitch. Crowley’s reverse-stick shot was well saved by Murphy but it fell to Martin who spun quickly and slotted home for 2-0. The Ulster side went 2-0 ahead insid the first quarter and kept the Galway side at arm’s length from there on . Hannah Grieve worked the ball along the back line to find Suzanne Ferris unmarked at the back post to score. She, in turn, picked out the unmarked Pamela Glass at the top of the circle and she fired past the goalkeeper. It stayed that way until the third quarter when Pegasus capitalised on sustained pressure. Olivia Roycroft netted her fourth goal in three games with a rocket of a drag-flick into the roof of the net for 1-0. Taite Doherty got the third from close range before Vanessa Surgeoner completed the win when she struck early on the spin to unleash a shot into the bottom corner for 4-0. Her hard-running, in tandem with Miriam Crowley, was causing all sorts of problems, winning a number of penalty corners which Murphy did well to keep out.
Note, however, if you continue to use this site, your consent to accept cookies is implied.

Publisher 100 free kindle
Promo codes for babies r us car seats
How to make a rpg website for free google