On behalf of the CF Core Services team, I am pleased to announce v10 of cf-riak-cs-release
is a BOSH release that delivers an S3-compatible, highly available object store-as-a-service for Cloud Foundry. Through Cloud Foundry, users can provision S3-style buckets and deliver unique credentials to bound applications.
v10 is a minor update, mostly enabling additional security and some additional documentation:
- Default to SSL endpoints for communication between Cloud Controller and Broker. 93485814
- Improve documentation around contributions. 90029504
- Expose ssl_enabled flag to enforce SSL. 80055322
- Addition of a small utility script to run the broker-registrar errand on bosh-lite.
- Deployment manifest stub changes
We've also promoted the domain properties to top-level properties in manifests:
- domain is now .properties.domain
- meta.cf.apps_domain is now .properties.app_domains.
Pivotal Software, Inc.