Sales Manager (Northern Cal)
The Sales Manager will work closely with the management team and play a crucial role in growing our business by establishing and expanding business relationships with clients and partners. Responsibilities will include prospecting and creating demand for our products and services, identifying and developing sales opportunities, meeting potential clients, attending industry events, developing project proposals, and closing client contracts. The successful candidate must be able to target and penetrate F2000 companies in bay area. This candidate is expected to possess and has the ability to establish key contacts within the industry to generate business. This position is located in Silicon Valley, so local candidates only please. Some travel may be required.
- BS or MS Degree
- 2+ years of enterprise sales experience into F2000 companies
- Sales background in Microsoft Technologies like SQL Server, SharePoint or similar
- Familiarity with and has a strong network in Bay Area
- Experience in consultative selling
- Effective in sales presentation and project management
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Grow sales pipeline to meet or exceed the Company’s business plan, by succeeding in bringing in new accounts or leveraging existing accounts and by building partnerships with key accounts to fortify the Company’s position to develop new business.
- Maintain an up to date sales pipeline, account information, and sales process
- Develop and execute on an effective prospecting plan.
- Develop a territory sales plan and demonstrate effectiveness in selling into the key accounts within the territory.
- Win business through deepening contact networks within new or existing accounts, and write effective customer proposals.
- Prepare call lists, completed sales calls report and account reports and take all appropriate actions needed to drive and sustain business.