Senior Solution Architect
Posted On: 5/4/2017
As a Senior Solution Architect the Beneficiary will be in general responsible for driving the architecting and software design process, which includes performing high level design, development, architecture and strategic modification. Duties include:
- Guiding and engaging in all phases of the software development life-cycle which includes analysis, design, development, testing and deployment;
- Leading and driving the design of the technical architecture to support the integration of our product line into diverse environments;
- Developing web and windows based applications based on .Net framework;
- Leading the translation of functional requirements into conceptual and detailed software designs for deployment and integration.
- Serving as a technical expert and resource for strategic development of the mobile applications and mobile product offerings.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in CS, EE, CIS, CE, SW Egr, or related and five (5) years, experience in job offered or as a Software Developer/Engineer, Programmer Analyst, or related field. Professional experience must be post-baccalaureate and progressive in nature. Must have experience with: ASP.Net and C#, AJAX and XML; SQL Server; K2 Black Pearl; WPF, WCF, and LINQ.
InfoMajesty HR | firstname.lastname@example.org