SharePoint and ASP.NET Developer
Architect, design and implement solutions using Microsoft SharePoint and .NET. Requires a self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills and architecting/design experience. Ability to design, implement and support solutions using Microsoft's SharePoint Portal Server 2007/2010 in an enterprise environment. A minimum of 3 years design and development experience with SharePoint solutions and no less than 5 years with .Net and web applications development. Hands on with the ability to lead small (Agile) teams and develop entire systems independently in addition to architecting systems.
- Extensive hands on programming experience on SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services 2007/2010.
- Extensive hands on development experience with .NET. – Implementation and integration of SharePoint Reporting Functions, Document Management functions, custom web parts and SharePoint Collaboration tools (forums/issues lists. etc.).
- Ability to take SharePoint beyond “off the shelf” implementation.
- Experience with customization of templates and development of new templates.
- In depth understanding of Enterprise Portals, Collaboration Tools, Enterprise Search, Document and Content Management and Forms-based Business Process.
- Comfortable applying Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in business requirements gathering and IT solution definition.
- A passion for innovation and desire to continue learning about internet trends and technologies.
- Excellent communications skills at the level of a senior consultant.
- Excellent and pragmatic independent judgment, strong communication skills and the ability to approach problems from the customers’ perspective.
- Microsoft and other technical certifications not required but highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Expert in SharePoint 2007/2010
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Designer
- SQL Server