Build online zoo

How to make a business website complete wordpress,cool wood projects easy,building garage storage locker - Downloads 2016

PRESENT: Nigel Jacobs (Chair), James Carroll, Eric Benton, Kathleen Day, Richard Draycott, Mark Brooks, Linda Hiscott,Andrew Bartram, Lizzie Barnicoat (Clerk) and one member of the public. Debbie Engle, Richard Attrill, Borough Councillor Graeme Coombes and the Police sent apologies which were accepted.
The Minutes having been circulated were agreed to be taken as read and the minutes were signed by the Chair as a true record. It was noted that the minutes of the meeting may contain extracts from Working Group reports, which although presented to the meeting may not necessarily have been discussed at the meeting. All other matters arising are covered in the various Working Group sections of the meeting.
There had been no Police report received for this meeting from the local PCSO even though they had received notification of the meeting. When contacting the Police, the Clerk was asked to welcome police presence at a future meeting and enquire regarding the three dwelling burglaries that have taken place recently, and found out if these have been detected.
Action 10.04 GC To ascertain from Simon Fisher (Borough) what the process would be if the Parish Council wanted to adopt a part of land next to the A6 which had recently been transferred to the Borough from Gallagher. It was discussed that last year through the Borough Councillor Ward Fund, the Parish Council received some funds on behalf of the Village Hall Management Committee for some tables. There had been a communication from the Art Club, at this point AB and RD declared an interest and took no part in the discussion. Action 5.10 EB To continue liaison with RV regarding the handover of the previous Play Area weekly and monthly inspection reports at a mutually convenient time, so that these can be kept on file. Action 10.03A PAWG To review the remaining risks in the RoSPA report and make recommendations to the Council. There was also detailed in the Working Group report that the entrance to the play train was very waterlogged at present which would mean damage to the ground and a potential hazard for users.
It was also confirmed that all works carried out (excluding Action 2.07) had now been invoiced for once the most recent invoice to be agreed at this meeting had been settled.
Confirmation to be sought from ROSPA regarding whether the current surface around the spin equipment is appropriate, JC to email.
It was reported that the contractor would be waiting for clement weather to carry out this work. Other items within RDa€™s report included the logging of defective items with the Borough Council continue, there is one ongoing street light which continues not to be repaired, the one located at the Bedford Road roundabout junction is not connected to the main supply so this is down to the supplier still.
Action 10.6 EB To let vacant allotment plots to non residents if no residents are interested in taking them up. It had been discussed having a membrane placed over the three plots in questions with the suggestion of having membrane over one of the three plots, as a pilot to see how effective it is, in the first instance.
Action 11.09 EB To complete the outstanding work on the Garden of Remembrance This work is all done apart from the provision of a bench and the planting of plants by the Brownies. Action 6.18A NJ To follow up meeting with Planning to resolve the tree cutting planning condition at 1 Luton Rd. It was felt it would be a good idea to update residents for information that more call for sites have come forward in the next newsletter article. The Clerk to send a link to all Councillors of the associated Bedfordshire parishes page of the Project Involve facility so all Councillors could review. It was noted that the precept formally requested from the Borough Council was A?42,000.00, this had changed due to the inclusion of the Council Tax Support Grant by mistake at the last meeting when this item was discussed. The current internal auditor had expressed a wish to step down, the Clerk to seek quotes from alternative experienced internal Parish Council auditors. The Financial Regulations are to be reviewed again in light of the recent email from NALC with recent amendments made to the model document. Action 4.11 LH To contact those interested parties who had expressed an interest at the neighbourhood planning meeting held A meeting had been arranged for 25th February at the Jubilee Centre with Peter Webb in attendance.
It was noted that the Borough Council had sent out details of their Neighbourhood Planning workshops which are to be held on 29th February and 7th March.


It was agreed in order to secure places on the Borough Council training sessions that Mark Brooks and Viv Riddle be booked to attend both.
Action 11.12 GC To contact Simon Fisher to ascertain how a Neighbourhood could influence the Local Plan which is in the consultation phase.
Action 11.13 All Councillors To consider if any Councillor could guide residents through the generation of a Plan. It was noted that agenda pack for the meeting where the Whitworth Way planning application would be determined had to date not been published. The information up to the end of January had been circulated to all Councillors, including all income and expenditure to date, as well as an actual against budget comparison, no questions were raised.
It was noted that the Wilstead WI had written to confirm they would be moving their record book to Archives. There had been further communications regarding the land transfer at 20 Cotton End Road, there will be an angled cut out which has been agreed. Last month I mentioned in a previous report that the Borough Council had unanimously agreed a proposal for special constables in each ward of the Borough. I have increased the amount of ward fund available for the CCTV proposal from A?2500 to A?3000. I have received representations from a number of residents in both villages with regard to parking in restricted areas by parents dropping their children at School. I received a number of communications and there was also much discussion on vaResidents have recently been sent a letter from Bedford Planning Officers about the Wixams S106 Consultation asking for residentsa€™ comments. Bedford Borough Council is reflecting the national policy which encourages 20mph limits by making them easier to introduce. The Council has formally adopted policy on the implementation of 20mph speed limits as part of its Local Transport Plan (LTP3) to promote reduced speeds in residential areas by requiring motorists to drive slower and to create a safer environment for all road users.
In July 2015 a consultation was held with a view to making changes permanent, as well as moving family hearings to Bedford Employment Tribunal. Action 10.04 GCA  To ascertain from Simon Fisher (Borough) what the process would be if the Parish Council wanted to adopt a part of land next to the A6 which had recently been transferred to the Borough from Gallagher. It was discussed that last year through the Borough Councillor Ward Fund, the Parish Council received some funds on behalf of the Village Hall Management Committee for some tables.A  This money was still within the Councila€™s accounts, it was agreed that when the Village Hall Management Committee confirm the order should be placed, this to be done by the Parish Council.
It was agreed in order to secure places on the Borough Council training sessions that Mark Brooks and Viv Riddle be booked to attend both.A  The actual attendees could be changed nearer the time if needed. The new head of Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning group was contacted on 28th February regarding healthcare facilities in Wilstead & Wixams. Persimmon, Borough and the PC have agreed on a meeting and the process of sorting out a date started in mid Feb. The solicitor in charge of drafting the lease has been contacted regarding a meeting to clarify the language in the draft lease. They are included in these minutes in order to capture the progress on all actions placed at previous meetings, in a document which is publicly accessible.
After at least seven attempts to get NHS England to nominate a point of contact to discuss healthcare provision with the Council, a complaint has been sent to Healthwatch regarding this. All councillors were asked to consider whether they would serve as a Trustee, one individual has come forward to date, it was agreed that this item to be remain ongoing. This had been completed and the site is currently not live as requested at the last meeting, with MB and DE being given administrative access to the site.
It was argued that they would provide a low-cost, effective boost both to both urban and rural areas where there are concerns of a lack of police visibility.
Following on from the incident that took place at Budges on Sunday 28th February, I spoke to the Police about the incident and mentioned the CCTV proposals.
On Monday 29th February, I witnessed parking in restricted areas outside Lakeview School as well as vehicles that in my estimation were driving faster than the speed limit.
However, it isna€™t very well explained and I have had a couple of residents contact me asking what ita€™s all about.


The Borough will increase its Council Tax precept by 1.99% with an additional 2% increase for the adult social care precept - new revenue raising mechanism granted to local authorities by the Government for the first time from April to counter financial pressures. In June 2014 the Judicial Business Group, the body responsible for organising the courts system, took the decision to move all cases, other than those relating to family matters, from Bedford Magistratesa€™ Court to Luton Magistratesa€™ Court in an attempt to make savings. There were no further declarations of interest identified for the meeting.A  It was noted that if a Councillor becomes aware of a potential interest during the meeting then they were reminded to declare it then.
To circulate internal and external audit reports to all Councillors.A  The external audit report had been circulated. This had been completed and the site is currently not live as requested at the last meeting, with MB and DE being given administrative access to the site.A  This specific website cannot have associate email addresses set up, however, these can be set up separately and linked to the website. Over twenty schemes have already been installed across the Borough.A  The pace and extent of the introduction of new schemes will be considered in terms of affordability bearing in mind the significant financial challenges facing the Council. A possible meeting was on 7th March in the afternoon but this was not confirmed by Persimmon and was postponed. There has still been no feedback from the new officer looking into the 1A Luton Rd hedge or from Highways regarding the verge outside 1 Luton Rd. The deed of sale has been found and the solicitors have been requested to use this rather than waiting until the land is registered.
The Borough have updated that the Officer dealing with the matter has now left, and a new Officer is looking into the matter. The PC will continue to try and extract a name form NHS England and then set up a meeting to which Wixams PC will be invited. The proposal was made formally to the Police and Crime Commissioner who has now agreed to implement a scheme which will see Parish Special Constables work with community a€?Watcha€™ members.
The officer I spoke too felt that it was a positive proposal and mentioned that CCTV within the Budgens store had been covered during the incident on 28 February. In the first instance it is my intention to speak to highways and the local PCSO to discuss what action can be taken to advise parents of safe parking and driving, without necessarily taking a a€?heavy handeda€™ approach at the outset. We should therefore consider locating any CCTV in a way that potential criminals or troublemakers cannot easily block out video footage from the areas under surveillance. However, if that style of approach still doesna€™t work, then we may need to look at enforcement action where possible. There are 3 items on the agenda, which includes discussion on the Wixams S106 consultation. Infra Holding Limited: AIHL) a real estate company based in Noida coming up with commercial and residential real estate projects in Greater Noida and Noida. This is one of the best website where you will find all information related to properties in Greater Noida. We help you in Sale & Purchase of Residential Plots, villas, Industrial Plots, Shops, Kothies, Commercial Office space. Apart from these, we deal in all sought of properties including resale of Noida Authority plots and YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority) plots on Yamuna Express Way. We work hard for our clients and provide them all sort of information to sell their properties. Basic Principles of Real Estate Tips before you buy a plot What is the process to get Home Loan ?
Search Real Estate in Greater Noida - Buy, Sell and Rent Best Residential Properties in Greater Noida by Real Property owners, Dealers, Builders and Real Estate Agents.



Storage space cost nyc apartments
Storage shed hunting cabin ideas
Storage 78251
Author: admin | 09.06.2014 | Category: Shed Prices


Comments »

  1. PUFF_DADDY — 09.06.2014 at 22:56:40 Males's Sheds - they play an essential role in building inclusive.
  2. Nigar — 09.06.2014 at 17:55:42 And in addition keeping screws flower vase, and even coasters, and act as a makeshift.
  3. Oxotnick — 09.06.2014 at 11:38:36 And offering time saving options to our shed from the home and not are one other.
  4. LEZGI_RUSH — 09.06.2014 at 19:10:46 Are cameras, gates, and important.