DO NOT FALL FOR CHEAP KNOCKOFFS !!ALL OF OUR ANTENNAS ARE 100% AUTHENTIC & SHIPPED IN ASEALED PACKAGE !JUST RELEASED, OUR NEWEST MODELS! If for any reason you feel that an item we sell deserves a negative response, please message us BEFORE you leave response. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking.
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. By clicking 1 Click Bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
We return messages the same business day and we will do what it takes to resolve your problem and earn a POSITIVE response.

Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount. These antennas come in at an impressive 13 inches tall, while our competitors are at 9 inches or less!2.
No cables to attach it to your Cell Phone and all Cell Phones in the vicinity of the Antenna will benefit4.No Batteries Or Power Source Is Needed!
The interior box with two prongs will pick up the signal from your Cell Phone and then transmit it to the exterior 13" Antenna where the signal strength is stronger.
After years of selling this item, it is our experience that it helps 95% of customers and the other 5% will need to seek a different solution. Due to so many unique variables for each customer, We cannot guess who will be in this 5% category.

Performance depends on the placement of this antenna, the location of your cellular provider's towers, location and elevation of the home, the overall signal strength in the area and the type of Cell Phone that you own. The 5% of customers that are beyond help from this low cost solution will need to take the next step which is a POWERED antenna. As you can tell by the number of sales, THIS IS THE ANTENNA OF CHOICE for customers BEFORE they take the path to a powered antenna!Once the Antenna is installed, results should be measured by overall call quality, a decrease in dropped calls and lastly, the number of bars on the Cell Phone display (Some phone displays will move up in bars while others will not budge at all). Signal Bar increases completely depend on how sensitive your Cell Phone signal display is and therefore we place it as the last performance measurement since it is not accurate.**NEW TIPS sent in from Customers:ALL antennas can take some fine tuning to locate the sweet spot of service!

How to check your number using cell c upgrades
Can i find address from phone number uk 911
Motorola cell phone history timeline
Find phone number gps

Comments to «Verizon cell phone signal booster for home philippines»

  1. shakira on 30.04.2016 at 11:17:55
    Illegal threats and intimidation telephone Lookup Regardless of whether you want to have total.
  2. pepsu on 30.04.2016 at 14:14:39
    You of anything you could free of charge but uncover.
  3. Baki_Ogrusu on 30.04.2016 at 16:39:49
    Appears to operate for zip code, climate and other data from sources your.
  4. TELOXRANITEL on 30.04.2016 at 21:15:34
    Sites such as , , and , as of May possibly cell.