First and foremost, your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, the following
communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- We will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our
website unless you choose to provide us with that information. Before or at the
time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling
those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we
obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will
only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against
loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or
modification. Your information will not be shared with any third party mailing
lists – Government or private – without prior consent.
- We automatically collect and store only the following information about your
visit: 1. The Internet domain (for example, “company.com” if you use a private
Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s
domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned
to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our
website; 2. the type of browser and operating system used to access our site; 3.
the date and time you access our site; 4. the searches you make; 5. the pages
you visit; and 6. if you linked to this site from another website, the address of
that website. The e-mail material, including your e-mail address and/or name
will in no way be correlated or linked to the material that is automatically
collected as described.
- If you send us personal information via e-mail, your identity and the contents of
your message are covered by the Privacy Act.
- We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies, contents or reliability of any
other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the
views expressed within them.
- Spark Focus does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal
information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you
may use SparkFocus.com with permission of a parent or guardian.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with this Policy in order to
ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If
you have any questions pertaining to this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact Spark