1. We work to improve lives and build communities through information, insight and ideas.
2. We strive to elevate civic discourse through the journalistic pursuit of truth.
3. We spread knowledge, build understanding and create opportunity in the communities we serve.
4. We have served the San Diego region and its people for more than 150 years.
5. We produce community events that attract more than 50,000 people each year.
6. San Diego’s largest and most respected news-gathering organization.
7. Four Pulitzer Prizes; 24 Emmy Awards
8. A staff dedicated to representing San Diego’s vibrate and diverse community – every day on every platform.
Our suite of marketing products serve local, regional and national businesses. From cutting-edge video and direct mail to audience-specific magazines and comprehensive digital campaigns, we service clients’ needs today and help them plan for tomorrow.
5.0 MILLION UNIQUE VISITORS
36.2 MILLION PAGE VIEWS
393,732 SOCIAL FOLLOWERS
65 % MOBILE UVS
18 CONTENT SHARES PER HOUR
1.1 MILLION VIDEO VIEWS
24,000 HOURS OF VIDEO VIEWED
859,604 WEEKLY PRINT, DIGITAL READERS
1.2 MILLION TOTAL READERS
24 EMMY WINS, 62 NOMINATIONS
4 PULTIZER PRIZES
ENOUGH READERS TO FILL PETCO PARK 28 TIMES
Source: Scarborough, Omniture, comScore
We’ll send you more information on ad solutions with The San Diego Union-Tribune