Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I hear so often these words, almost as an excuse why someone can’t or won’t do something.  I really want to bust this LIE OPEN!   CONFIDENCE DOESN’T EXIST!!!  It is simply a chunk of experience, having the courage to get out of your comfort zone even when its super scary, and give it a go! Visualise the result you want before you try -harness the power of your mind to choose your thoughts carefully and visualise your wins. Write your goal down – it increases your chances of success massively.  In a really interesting Harvard study they discovered that only 3% of students actually wrote their goals down, and after 10 years this 3% were on average earning 10 times as much as the other 97% of the class combined! Celebrate every little achievement, even the ones that look like backwards steps.  Real progress has backward, sideways and forward steps… like DANCING!  So be prepared to dance your way through your life, and don’t leave the dance floor before the song is finished!!!


Stay focused!  Wherever you look that is where you will head, so keep your eyes and heart focused forward… and that the direction you will move!
Remember the best is yet to come… always see that tomorrow the sun is coming out, you have a fresh opportunity ever day.  No matter what yesterday looked like today is all that matters, it’s all that is real.  So get up, dust yourself off, redirect if you need to, and LEAP AGAIN! About Get RealGet Real has been working with young people , carers and industry professionals for 10 years.
It’s just a heap of JUMPING, LEAPING into ACTION and growing experience and that’s what grows CONFIDENCE!!! Although you may not completely understand how you’ll fulfill this task, have faith that you’ll be continually guided.


I now have renewed confidence that I shall triumph in my challenging time and that a solution to these great worries of mine will be found. I'm not particularly intellectual or clever or minority-focused in my creative instincts.
Don’t listen to the voice that asks, “Who, me?” You are utterly worthy, since you’re a perfect daughter or son of the Creator, and the angels surround your every step of the way.




Secret life of your clothes
Best selling self help books uk 2014
Secret policemans ball 2012 watch online


 

  1. 01.05.2014 at 15:52:59
    KABIRDEN_MEKTUB writes:
    Stroll as much as the café, wheatgrass station the language suits nicely.
  2. 01.05.2014 at 19:35:39
    VERSACE writes:
    Breathing workouts had forty five minutes of meditation at the.
  3. 01.05.2014 at 20:16:39
    Renka writes:
    Practiced since antiquity as a element regarding mindfulness.
  4. 01.05.2014 at 13:26:48
    Drakon writes:
    Will be extremely helpful in rising creativity by providing.
  5. 01.05.2014 at 22:19:15
    gagash writes:
    Natural habitat was extremely thrilling and you have now generated the.